Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Well, it was American mother's day on Sunday...and yes, I am American and I am a mother.  However, my husband had a fever and sore throat and it isn't mother's day in Norway so the kids had no idea.  Even so, I am very thankful and blessed to be the mother to my beautiful boys!


 

One exciting thing that happened was since my husband couldn't get out of bed, I did church for him.  (never thought that would happen)  No, I didn't preach, but we had a family table discussion on the Spirit of Adoption, being a  part of God's family...Jesus our brother and God our Father.  We talked about our image of God and how that was formed, what it actually means to be a family in church, and what that means in real life.  It was good, made me think at least, and pray more.

Blessings,
Laurie


No comments: