Friday, December 07, 2012

Bare With Me

Okay folks,

Posts have been rare right now because we have run into a problem with Blogger.  They have told me that my storage is all used up and I need to buy more for pictures.  And let's face it...everyone wants the pictures.

However, the only option is to buy it and pay monthly for it. That is not really an option at this point.  I also don't want to delete pics because this is a great journal for my boys and I want them to see the progress that they made throughout their journeys.  Does anyone have any ideas.  I may have to move the blog to something else, but that would be a pain.

Let me know if you have any brilliant ideas for me.  Would really appreciate it.

Blessings,
Laurie


1 comment:

Cydil said...

I just sent you an email with some solutions...Cydil