Monday, August 06, 2012

Hangin in Norge

Well there are no pics today, but we are officially in Norway!  I know that I have been a bit quiet, but I have been enjoying summer with family and friends.  The good-byes are hard, but we are so thankful not to be that far from everyone.

We are really excited to be here also and start ministry...we feel like there is a great adventure in front of us and we don' t want to miss it. Right now we need to find everything among the chaos, including undergarments that seem to be eluding us! (life is full of fun surprises right now).

I will resume regular posts when chaos doesn't reign... Hopefully soon, I don't think I would understand the doctors in the Norwegian psych ward (kidding....really I am).

Blessings to all,
Laurie

1 comment:

iaandbob said...

Even if you are far from my beloved city of Bergen, I still want Norge to treat you nicely. I will pray that you all will adjust to a new country and a "new language" pretty fast. From my experience it is never hard for a native to understand another Scandinavian language or dialect, but it is a little harder for a foreigner. - Just personal experience-. The great thing is that kids adapt easily. and with all the activities your boys will be involved in you will meet many other moms. Then you will have your church..... Oh how I pray that you will have an easy transition. My prayer is always there for my country. I know you will be touching so many people with your faith.