Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follow up...

I am sorry that I have been so poor at posting this year.  I will do my best to get better and I should have some pretty major news in the next few weeks.

However, I wanted to share how Mormor is doing because so many have asked.  She is an amazing woman...it ends up that she fell because of some small strokes (nothing to unusual).  That fall was enough to break her hip.  She had surgery the next day and has not stopped praising God since she was taken to the hospital.  Due to circumstances I will not share on such on open venue...Mormor is convinced that this was God helping her to move to the next stage of her life.  She is at peace and being taken care of in the hospital for a few more days at least.  She is truly amazing me.  I hope I can praise at 80something and my hip gets broken.

So thank you for all of your prayers.  Keep praying for healing and the decisions that still need to be made for the future, but don't forget to praise Jesus...even in the trials.

Blessings,
laurie

No comments: