Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long Time, No Write

Hello to all. To actually get my act together and start blogging again I am going to tell you that it is coming. Please hold me accountable. I have so many wonderful pictures from being in the States with my family and the ones that Cydil took are incredible. I will actively try to get these things together so that I can share them with you.

We are all well and have had 3 home study visits to this point. The actual home visit will be on Friday. I am very excited to have that started (as we have been trying since January). Moving into Alingsas has made all the difference in the world. Don't get too excited, we will probably not be picking up a child for another two years or so, but I am still happy to be moving forward.

I miss you all and will be blogging for you soon.

love,
Laurie

No comments: