Monday, September 19, 2005

More pictures

Hello friends,
I just posted some new pictures of Samuel. They are found below the pictures of the hurricane pictures I took this Saturday as I went down with a church team to help with the relief effort. He is getting cuter every day!
The Mississippi coast got a direct hit and several towns are simply gone. New Orleans gets all the attention, but there is much more to the devastation than that. Biloxi, where I was working, was badly damaged, and some people lost their lives. Our pastor's sister pulled several people out of the storm surge into their home, which was miraculously saved by debris which kept pilling up around the hose and thus protecting it. I am going down again next weekend to work some more. If any of you want to contribute to the relief effort, let me know. I can take stuff down there for you, or simply take some much needed funds to the local people who know where it is needed. Here are some pictures of Biloxi, Mississippi, September 17, 2005.

No comments: