Monday, August 08, 2005

Finally! Trip 1

Friends,
It's been a while since this blog was updated. I was in Sweden for my brother's wedding, a marvelous trip, and just got back to Jackson on Sunday. The amazing thing is that I leve tomorrow, Tuesday, for Nepal! We finally got the go-ahead for the first trip to go and see little Sammy. It's an overwhelming feeling to think that Thursday my son will be in my arms. I know, he will scream bloody murder, but I will smile from ear-to-ear. Laurie won't be able to go, unfortunatly, so keep her in your prayers as she struggles with being left at home again. Also, please pray for safe travels for me. It takes two days to travel and 10 airports, so obviously I'll be a little groggy.
But, can you imagine...Sammy is going to meet his dad in just three days!!
More info, and hopefully pictures, to come.

With love,

No comments: