The most recent news is that immigration is taking their time processing our application. It seems that going over to Nepal in July for the first visit is becoming unlikely, and it might take as long as September for the first trip to happen. That would mean that Samuel wouldn't be home with us until October/November.
Obviously, this is frustrating. Still, it might be a lot sooner. We simply have to wait. However, we will try to write our senator asking for help. For those of you whose "higher powers" stop here, hope that he helps us. For those of you whose "higher powers" go higher, pray for patience, presence, and insight into God's perfect timing (that we certainly don't want to miss).
We love you. Praise God that Sammy is not very sick!