Monday, May 23, 2005

Waiting and more waiting

Well, as you might expect...the waiting for Samuel is as frustrating as it can get. He is literary on the other side of the world form us right now. We might start digging soon :)
In other news, our lives are moving along at a slow, southern pace. The weather is now getting very warm, which has always been a problem for the Swede in me. When it's a beautiful, sunny day you're supposed to be outside! Not here! You stay in airconditioned places. Hopefully I will get use to it soon. I'm still debating whether or not to bring Kelty (our dog) with me when I bike or run...

I'm teaching a Sunday school at our church now, which is an interesting thing. If you want to know what I'm working on, we're in Galatians talking about the law and the freedom if Christ. What is the role of the Old Covenant (the Ten Commandments and such) today? Perhaps you want to know more about Jesus, like Laurie and myself, and Galatians is a good place to start.

I'll write more as I have time, or if we get some pictures of Samuel or any news on his bruise. We're also making sure that his legs are ok. Just in case. It's hard to have your paternal/maternal instincts aroused and not be able to protect our little guy. We can't travel soon enough.

In love

No comments: