Friday, August 31, 2012

Six Months to the Beginning of a Dream

My husband keeps reminding me that it is only six months......!!!!

For those of you who know me really well you know that we have had a dream for some time to do something totally out of our comfort zone and totally bigger than us.  We believe that God has guided and asked us for our total devotion and trust to pursue this dream.

We have been dreaming and waiting until we knew it was time to begin...well here it is, and I am T.E.R.R.I.F.I.E.D.  Yes, you read that right.  What if we fail?  What if we haven't listened correctly?  What if...what if...what if....?

Because the honest truth is we cannot do this on our own.  We cannot take on this huge project in the security and privacy of our own home.  We cannot keep ourselves safe from ridicule or the looks of YOU ARE CRAZY!

We need to remember who we are doing this for.  God does not always work within our common sense of what we perceive to be rational.  God definitely asks us to move our of our comfort.  So here is one big leap.....

Laurie

No comments: