Saturday, June 04, 2011

Quick Post

Sorry I haven't posted but the only computer I have is in the room that David sleeps in and the only time I have to post is when he is alseep.  However, everytime I type he squirms around like he is waking up.

So here is my quick post.  Andreas has been away for 4 days now and will be back tomorrow night. I have had wonderful friends who have let me hang out with them and fed me.  This helps so much for Sam to have friends to play with.

Mainly, I am TIRED!!!!! Single moms are amazing!

Thank you for your prayers during this time, it is greatly appreciated.

I would appreciate prayer for me with Sam.  He is such a neat and wonderful kid, but in my tiredness and his regression with his new brother I know I am a bit hard on him.  Please pray that I will be understanding and loving even when it is frustrating.  I feel like such a bad mom, but I know this comes from a place of complete tiredness.  Thank you.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

Reg said...

Laurie I really know from what you are talking with Sam. I felt the same last year when our daughter arrived. It is a hard time for us and also for the boys. I started to take some extra time just for me with Mathieu. Going to a movie or eating an icecream. It takes time and a lot of patience which is not easy to have every day. I will pray for you and Sam and I am sure it will come easier once everybody found his new place in the family. wish you a nice sunday Reg